In this episode of the Digital Parenting Podcast, we help parents understand the world of social media that their kids are living in by chatting with Mitchell Waters. We also talk about some news topics that you need to know, and we have a resource that could help you set some reasonable boundaries for your kids.
Resource of the Week
- Bark – Bark’s affordable, award-winning service proactively monitors text messages, YouTube, emails, and 24 different social networks for potential safety concerns, so busy parents can save time and gain peace of mind.
- Bleacher Report – Parents Hiring Fortnite Coaches to Improve Play, Help Children Level Up
- CNN – Mom shoots New Zealand man who flew to US to confront teen he met online
- WWD – Kylie Jenner, Selena Gomez Top Instagram’s Rich List
- CBS 8 San Diego – California revenge porn victim awarded $5.15 million
- Vox – The $120-billion reason we can’t expect Facebook to police itself
- SportTechie – NFL Inks New Multi-Year Content Partnership With Snapchat
How to Subscribe
The Digital Parenting Podcast will be available anywhere that you listen to podcasts. Most of our listeners will probably be using either Apple Podcasts or Google Play, so we have included those links below: