In this episode of the podcast we talk about how technology can affect your child’s sexual and relational health. We review what data tells us about this complex issue and talk about what you can do to address it. In addition, we take a look at some news from the week and provide a resource you Android users are going to love!
Resources of the Week
- Android Tutorials – We referred to our Android tutorial videos as a part of the Digital Parenting Minute series. These short and simple tutorials will help you address some common concerns.
- Offspring – Here’s What You Can Do With Apple’s New iOS 12 Parental Controls
- CNET – Twitter may have sent your private DMs to the wrong people
- Telegraph – Instagram’s TV service ‘recommended abusive and sexually suggestive’ videos of children
- Nintendo Insider – Nintendo Switch Parental Controls Update
How to Subscribe
The Digital Parenting Podcast will be available anywhere that you listen to podcasts. Most of our listeners will probably be using either Apple Podcasts or Google Play, so we have included those links below: